The Liebert ITA2 is a fully-digital, highly reliable, double conversion UPS solution that delivers clean and consistent power. This highly efficient solution is ideal for various deployments, whether they’re IT racks, network closets, automation control systems, and precision instruments to small-sized control rooms, and among other edge applications.
- Fully-digital control with high output voltage precision.
- Manages all the nine power problems including sagging, spikes, and fluctuations.
- Built-in Ethernet port includes compatibility with intelligent cards (SIC card, RDU_SIC cards, etc.,) with browser support.
- Built-in-power charger for fast charging reduces battery charging time.
- Prolonged backup time through cascaded connection.
- Quality-tested for 1000 hours for extreme durability and extreme tolerance even in stringent condition
- Multiple audible and visual alarms immediately alert you to critical issues.
- Provides automatic and manual self-diagnostic battery testing for peace of mind.
- Prevents noise, harmonics, and distortion from being passed on to connected loads or from being fed back to the utility.
- The transient voltage surge suppression circuitry inside TM the Liebert® ITA2 provides additional protection for the connected equipment.
- Prolongs battery life by allowing the UPS to maximize the use of utility power before transferring to the battery when the input voltage exceeds the specified limits.
- Robust structure with cutting edge channelized airflow design
- Wide input voltage range, making it immune to grid interference
- Programmable output outlets/ terminals with cascade protection to protect key devices during heavy load
- Integrated Ethernet port with HTTP protocol compatibility & streamlined remote monitoring
- Easy to install, repair, and maintain
- Compliance with seismic conduction & vehicle carrying test
- Gravity sense LCD Display